Guam Emergency Rental Assistance Program
Through the Department of Administration, the Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program provides funding to assist households that are unable to pay rent and utilities dating back to March 13, 2020. Ratepayers are encouraged to visit www.doa.guam.gov for specific ERA Program details.
For more information, email email@example.com or call (671) 647-5787.
Welcome to Power Alerts
GPA's Outage messaging service! Text OUT to report outage, STATUS for update, HELP for further assistance, QUIT to unsubscribe.
New Power Plant Project
- The new 180-megawatt power plant is crucial for Guam’s sustainable energy requirements.
- The $400 million investment will be located in Dededo.
- Replaces the two power Cabras plants left inoperable by the explosion and fire of August 2015.
- Allows for retirement of Cabras 1 and Cabras 2 plants.
- Allows integration of existing solar photovoltaic sources of renewable energy and an additional 130 megawatts from planned solar photovoltaic farms.
- Complies with federal environmental standards.
Find out more >
Keep Your Own Energy Costs Down At Home.
Buying a New Appliance?
Before you shop, take a look Energy Sense for the latest rebate offerings from local appliance dealers.
Find out more >
How does GPA restore power to your home after a storm?
Learn about GPA’s order of priorities in recovering power to our island after tropical storms and typhoons. What repairs are the customer’s responsibility? And what to do to keep you and your family safe from electrocution.
Download informative pdf >
GPA to replace existing streetlights with efficient led streetlights starting in the southern villages
- GPA is upgrading streetlights to efficient LED to save GPA ratepayers about $1.4 million a year.
- 6,060 LED streetlights have been installed.
- Crews have commenced work in the central villages (Mangilao – Hagatña areas).
CCU initiative >
Advantages of LED lighting slideshow >
Pay Your Bill With This FREE APP For iPhones and Androids
Here’s another convenient way to pay your GPA or GWA bill.
Visit the Apple App Store from your iPhone to get the free Pay GPWA app.
Android users can get the app here.
More Convenient Ways to Pay >
Short video >