PURCHASING DEPARTMENT MISSION STATEMENT
To properly acquire mission essentials most economical and efficient as possible while providing the necessary
safeguards and ensuring availability and controls in support of Guam Power Authority's Mission.
PURCHASING DEPARTMENT VISION STATEMENT
To strive and achieve or exceed our Goals and Objectives with whatever means available
and still provide the very best for our customers most deserving of our dedication.
JAMIE LYNN C. PANGELINAN
Supply Management Administrator
JOSEPHINA F. NAPUTI
Buyer Supervisor II
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Monday thru Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Closed on Weekends and Holidays
GLOBAL NOTICE: COVID-19 PANDEMIC
To ensure the safety and well-being of personnel and prospective bidders, please be advised of the following:
1. Six (6) Feet of Social Distancing shall be practiced.
2. Mandatory face mask required for each individual.
3. Temperature check shall be conducted upon entrance of the Gloria B. Nelson Public Service Building.
4. One (1) Personnel per Prospective Bidder to submit and attend public opening.
5. One (1) Personnel per Prospective Offeror to submit an RFP proposal.